Basic description of cement sculpture mold silica gel:
Cement sculpture mold silica gel is a liquid mold glue, room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber (silicone and silicone rubber are the same product), component A is a liquid glue that can flow, component B is a curing agent (vulcanizing agent), both After mixing, it can be quickly formed, and after forming, it is a kind of elastic silicone elastomer. Therefore, elasticity is the basic attribute of mold silicone. The lower the hardness of the silicone, the greater the elasticity; the higher the hardness of the silicone, the smaller the elasticity. Therefore, according to the size of the product and the fineness of the pattern, the corresponding selection of mold silicone with more suitable elasticity to turn the mold is the basic identification ability of using mold silicone.
Application fields of cement sculpture mold silica gel:
Cement sculpture mold silica gel, cement handicraft mold silica gel, suitable for the production of silicone molds for large, medium and small products, mainly used for cultural stones, background walls, mosaics, sandstone products, sandstone sculptures, cement products, cement crafts, cement rockeries, cement components, cement Mold making for sculptures and other products.
Performance characteristics of cement sculpture mold silica gel:
1. It has the characteristics of no deformation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and no expansion.
2. Good weather resistance, many times of mold turning, and low linear shrinkage.
3. Good tensile and elasticity, high tear resistance and long service life.
4. The curing speed and time at room temperature can be specially adjusted according to customer product requirements.
5. It has better hydrolysis resistance, and is more suitable for making molds of various sizes and complex shapes and for making large sandstone molds, cement sculptures, stones and other molds.
Operation method and selection of cement sculpture mold silica gel:
According to the different operation methods, there are three ways to open the mold: overmold, brush mold (split mold, three-dimensional mold, plane mold), and perfusion mold.
For cement products with a size of 10-20 cm, the markings are very precise and detailed. It is recommended to use low-hardness liquid silica gel for molding operations.
For cement products with a size of 30-50 cm, with delicate markings, it is recommended to use 30-35 degrees silica gel for brushing operations.
For cement products with a size of 30-50 cm, the spots are simple and the thickness is very thin, it is recommended to use 25-30 degrees of silica gel for molding operations.
For cement products with a size above 60 cm, regardless of whether the markings are fine or not, 40-50 degrees silica gel is generally used for brushing operation; unless the product thickness is relatively thin, the injection molding operation can be used.
Cautions for Cement Sculpture Mold Silica Gel:
1. The amount of curing agent added should be determined by the temperature, and the temperature will be reduced if the temperature is high. If the curing agent is used too much, the silicone mold will become hard and brittle; if the curing agent is used too little, the operation time will be prolonged.
2. In order for your silicone mold to achieve the best results, please store the mold for at least 24 hours before using it.