Pad printing silicone is specialized in manufacturing pad printing rubber heads. Pad printing silica gel requires fine quality, no impurities, good resilience, good oiling, and clear pattern printing.
Features of ceramic pad printing silicone products:
Ceramic pad printing silica gel is a fluid liquid pad printing glue packed with components A and B. It can prepare excellent elastic materials for pad printing. It has excellent durability, no deformation, no oil emission, and good ink transfer and oil resistance. The amount of solvent and other properties. It can be vulcanized and molded at room temperature, and the curing time depends on the amount of curing agent. The more the amount of curing agent, the faster the curing.
Advantages of ceramic pad printing silica gel and pad printing glue:
1. Low viscosity and good fluidity
2. No shrinkage, good oiling, clear printing pictures
3. Excellent characteristics of fine gel, good resilience and no deformation
4. Good resilience. Ceramic pad printing silica gel is made of high-quality rubber material, added with DuPont Teflon high temperature resistant new material, processed at high temperature, and has the advantages of wear resistance, high temperature resistance, and good printing effect.
Operation steps of pad printing silica gel with good resilience ceramics:
1. First, clean the mold with detergent, then wipe or blow dry the water in the mold, and apply a layer of release agent.
2. The normal ratio of pad printing silica gel to silicone oil is determined according to the customer’s requirements. If the customer requires a large area of the pattern to be printed and a soft rubber head is needed, more silicone oil should be added. On the contrary, if the rubber head needs high hardness, do not add or add less silicone oil. Generally, the hardness of the pad printing rubber head is 15A~-25A°. If the amount of silicone oil added is too large, the rubber head is too soft and the number of printing times is limited. Yes, no matter how good the quality of silica gel is, its molecular weight will be destroyed by silicone oil, resulting in non-abrasion resistance, solvent resistance and aging.
3. Introduction The normal ratio is as follows: add 30 grams of silicone oil to 100 grams of silica gel, and the hardness of the rubber head is 15A°, which is suitable for printing alloy cars and products with small patterns and relatively small contact area. If you need a large pressure contact surface or a soft rubber head, the ratio of silicone and silicone oil can be 100:30, 100:50, but it should be noted that the greater the amount of silicone oil added, the softer the rubber head, and the number of pad printing. , Abrasion resistance and solvent resistance will be reduced and reduced, and the number of printing products will be reduced accordingly, resulting in increased costs and waste of raw materials.
4. The amount of curing agent added and the chemical reaction of the silica gel are as follows: Take 100 grams of silica gel and 50 grams of silicone oil, and then mix and stir. After the silicone oil and silica gel are fully stirred, press 2% of the total weight of silica gel and silicone oil- Add 3% of the curing agent and stir for 2-3 minutes, then it can be evacuated. The evacuation time generally does not exceed 10 minutes. If the evacuation time is too long, the gel will solidify quickly, which will affect the quality of the glue.
Instruction manual for ceramic pad printing silica gel:
Shelf life: 12 months without opening the package at room temperature 25C
Packing specifications This product is packed in iron drums, with specifications of 25kg and 200kg.
This product is stored at room temperature, in a dry bath and in a sealed container. Do not contact with water to prevent deterioration.