Basic introduction of GRC European component mold silicone:
GRC European component mold silicone is a two-component silicone, divided into condensed silicone rubber and addition molded silicone rubber, both of which are suitable for making GRC European component silicone molds. The former is industrial grade silicone and the latter is food. Grade silica gel, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless. All belong to the category of liquid silica gel. The A component is a liquid glue with flowability, and the B component is a curing agent (vulcanizing agent). The two can be quickly formed after being mixed.
Application fields of GRC European component mold glue:
Mainly used for making various GRC European component molds and irregular shaped cultural stone molds, such as various artistic stones, cultural stones, window covers, door covers, plaster lines, plaster waistlines, Roman columns, background walls, architectural decorations , Garden sculpture, reef, weathered stone, slate, etc. Especially applied to the artificial artistic stone mold, the effect is better, and the fine texture of the natural stone can be truly copied.
It can also be used in the manufacture of molds for various sculptured portraits, idols, simulated animals and plants, relief sculptures and other products.
Performance requirements of GRC European component mold silicone:
①It can replicate the fine texture of natural stone, the simulation effect is better, the pattern is clear, and the texture is fine;
②It must have good operating performance, easy to operate, and save labor costs;
③The smaller the shrinkage rate, the better, the tensile force is better, and the made silicone mold cannot be deformed.
④There are many times of mold turning, the longer the service life, the better, and it is resistant to acid and alkali and aging.
Description of the operation mode and selection method of GRC European component mold silicone:
1. According to the different operation methods, the mold opening methods include package mold, brush mold (slice mold, three-dimensional mold, plane mold), and perfusion mold.
2. If it is a perfusion mold (overmold), you can choose a silica gel with a hardness of 25 degrees, 30 degrees or 40 degrees:
The characteristics of mold silicone with a hardness of 25 degrees and 30 degrees: for small and medium-sized handicrafts, low viscosity, good fluidity, easy to operate, easy to defoam, good tensile tear strength, easy to infuse, and the made silicone mold has medium hardness;
The characteristics of the mold silicone with a hardness of 40 degrees: large products, low viscosity, good fluidity, easy operation, easy to defoam, good tensile and tear strength, easy to inject, and the made silicone mold has a higher hardness.
3. For brush molds (sheet molds), you can choose 30 degrees, 35 degrees or 40 degrees of silica gel:
Features of mold silicone with a hardness of 30 degrees: For small and medium-sized handicrafts, moderate viscosity, not easy to flow, easy to brush, and good tensile and tearing strength;
The characteristics of mold silicone with hardness of 35 degrees and 40 degrees: large products, moderate viscosity, not easy to flow, easy to brush, and good tensile and tearing strength.
Precautions for GRC European component mold silicone:
1. The amount of curing agent added should be determined by the temperature, and the temperature will be reduced if the temperature is high. If the curing agent is used too much, the silicone mold will become hard and brittle; if the curing agent is used too little, the operation time will be prolonged.
2. In order for your silicone mold to achieve the best application effect, please store the mold for at least 24 hours before using it