Introduction of handmade soap mold silicone:
Handmade soap mold silicone rubber is a flexible silicone rubber of several sizes. It is composed of A and B liquid silicone rubber and curing agent. It can be cured at room temperature or quickly cured by heating. Generally, it can withstand high temperatures of 250 degrees Celsius, and with special materials, it can also withstand high temperatures to 300-500 degrees Celsius. The mold silicone that can be used for handmade soap is divided into addition molding mold glue and condensation mold glue. The former is an environmentally friendly and food-grade mold glue newly developed in recent years, which is non-toxic and tasteless, and has a low shrinkage rate; the latter is a traditional type. The industrial grade silica gel is more affordable.
The main uses of handmade soap mold silicone:
Handmade soap mold silica gel is suitable for the production of product molds of all liquid materials and mass production replication of products. It is widely used in the soap soap industry, soap molds, handmade soap molds, soap molds, silicone soap molds and other handicraft soap industries. It is also very suitable for making The production of silicone molds for artificial crafts of precision pattern products, toys and gifts, and other resin crafts of Polly crafts.
Application characteristics of handmade soap mold silicone:
1. It is not limited by the thickness of the product and can be deeply cured;
2. It has excellent chemical resistance, high and low temperature resistance can generally reach -50~250 degrees;
3. Low linear shrinkage rate (addition mold glue ≤ 0.1%, condensation mold glue ≤ 0.3%);
4. No low molecules are released during the cross-linking process, so the volume remains unchanged;
5. High tensile and tear resistance strength, frequent mold turning and no oil emission;
6. Good fluidity, easy perfusion and convenient operation;
7. It can be cured at room temperature or heated to cure;
8. The color of the glue can be matched to other colors such as red and yellow according to user requirements. The hardness, viscosity, curing time, etc. can be adjusted according to customer requirements, and the production of silica gel can be tailored for you.
How to use handmade soap mold silicone:
Mix components A and B evenly in a fixed ratio (the ratio of the mold glue is 1:1 or 10:1, and the ratio of the condensation mold glue is 100:5. Please confirm the actual ratio of the product purchased by the manufacturer. Demand), it can be poured after vacuum degassing. The operating time depends on the temperature, about 20-40 minutes, and the curing time (room temperature) is generally 2-3 hours; heating at 80-120°C can be vulcanized within tens of minutes .
Precautions for handmade soap mold silicone:
1. If you purchase an additive mold silica gel, the curing agent of component B is a platinum catalyst. Water, impurities, organotin catalysts, acids, alkalis and other organic substances containing sulfur, phosphorus, and nitrogen can affect the curing of the glue. Do not mix or come into contact with these substances; and do not smoke or use tools that have been in contact with condensed silica gel before, to avoid the phenomenon that the silica gel does not solidify.
2. Regardless of whether you are purchasing addition molding silicone or condensation silicone, please put the silicone mold into mass production 24 hours after the completion of the silicone mold, which can better extend the service life of the mold.