Introduction of temperature-resistant resin mold silicone:
The temperature-resistant resin mold silicone is a liquid silicone rubber with special materials that can achieve high temperature resistance. The temperature resistance of Hongyejie mold silicone is generally 180℃-250℃. After adding special materials, the high temperature resistance can reach 300 ℃ above. This model is called RTV-2 room temperature vulcanization silicone rubber, also called room temperature curing silicone rubber.
Uses of high temperature resistant resin mold silicone:
High temperature resistant resin mold silicone is mainly used in the production of silicone molds for craft gifts such as POLYSTER, EPOXY, and Pu resin, so as to achieve mass production and re-molding of resin products. Whether it is resin crafts with fine patterns, resin products with simple patterns, or larger resin crafts, or small crafts with smaller sizes, it is suitable to use this high-temperature resin mold silicone to turn over.
Application characteristics of high temperature resistant resin mold silicone:
1. Excellent high temperature resistance, especially suitable for re-molding of resin products, which solves the problem of resin products releasing a large amount of heat during the curing process, which will burn out the silicone mold;
2. Thanks to the excellent performance of high temperature resistance, the silica gel mold made of this type of silica gel has better burning resistance and higher number of mold reversals, which greatly saves the production cost of unsaturated resin crafts;
3. The viscosity, fluidity, operating time, curing time, hardness and color of the liquid silicone before curing can be adjusted according to customer requirements, and the silicone can be customized for you;
4. It can be poured or painted, easy to defoam, high and low temperature resistance, aging resistance, no swelling, good tensile force, and high tear strength;
5. Good weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low linear shrinkage (condensed silica gel ≤0.3%, addition molding silica gel ≤0.1%).
Instructions for use of high temperature resistant resin mold silicone:
If you want to open a split mold, you must use high-hardness silicone to make the mold; on the contrary, for complex patterns and fine and tiny molds, such as filling molds, you need to use soft silicone to make the mold;
The amount of curing agent added can be determined according to the actual requirements of customers. If you want to cure quickly, you must add the corresponding amount of curing agent; on the contrary, if you want to cure more slowly, you must reduce the amount of curing agent correspondingly.
Selection guide for high temperature resistant mold silicone:
1. For products with a scale of 10-20 cm, the markings are very precise, and low-hardness silica gel should be used for the filling operation.
2. For products with a scale of 30-50 cm, use 20-30 degree silica gel with precise markings, and brush the mold.
3. For products with a scale of 60 cm or more and the markings are not very precise, we recommend using 40-50 degrees silica gel brush mold operation.