Introduction to injection molding silicone:
Injection molding silica gel, also called injection rubber, injection silica gel, LSR silica gel, AB silica gel, etc., is a two-component, highly transparent, high tear strength liquid silicone rubber. The operation process is to inject various silicone products from the injection molding machine, so it is called injection molding silicone.
Uses of injection molding silicone:
Injection molding silicone is mainly used to make the following silicone products: baby pacifiers, computer keyboard keys, medical catheters, cake molds, auto parts, silicone tubes, sealing rings, miscellaneous silicone parts, high-pressure molds, electronic products and toys, silicone products, silicone Kitchenware, sports equipment handles or accessories, car water pipe connecting pipe fittings, car door seals, car wipers, and other silicone products manufacturers.
Features of injection molded silicone:
1) Save labor;
2) High output, short molding time, products can be produced in tens of seconds;
3) Save raw materials, with high yield, less scrap, and scrap scrap rate of about 5%;
4) Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless, and bring high-quality life to mankind.
Instructions for injection molding silica gel:
1) First of all, the customer must have an injection molding machine, which is also called an injection machine by many people (plastic injection machine cannot be used to inject silicone)
2) The injection machine has two AB pipes after being hydraulically extruded, and they merge into one pipe AB to mix uniformly with each other, and the temperature in the extrusion die is between 150-180 degrees.
3) The viscosity of the injection molding glue is required to be between 300,000-1.2 million,
4) In terms of hardness:
Small products: (headphone plug, silicone breast pad, sex products) 0-10 degrees,
The small sealing ring is 30 degrees, the large sealing ring is 50 degrees, (automotive water pipe fittings, medical catheters) 40-50 degrees, the silicone button 40-70 degrees is matched to 50 degrees, the high pressure sealing ring 50 degrees, the kitchen handle 50-60 degrees, movement Equipment 60-70 degrees, special products 80 degrees (Sony camera frame, silicone positioning plug)
Precautions for injection molding silicone:
Injection molded silicone materials will only cure after mixing. When the liquid silicone product reaches the hot flow piping system, it is worth noting that the hot runner must be hot enough. In order to avoid glue leakage, the needle valve is installed on the surface of the mold part. When the injection is completed, the needle valve immediately closes the glue nozzle, and the product enters the next process for forming.