Pad printing silicone is specialized in manufacturing pad printing rubber heads. Using silica gel as a carrier to transfer the pattern on the steel plate to the product is called pad printing. The pad printing rubber head is to transfer the picture on the steel plate through the rubber head as a carrier, and then transfer the picture on the steel plate to the toy product to print irregular pictures and so on.
Application areas of pad printing silicone for plastic toys:
The main application areas of pad printing glue for plastic toys are the printing of plastic toys, PVC toys, craft gifts, electronic goods, lighting, plastic toys, electroplating goods, electronic toys, trademarks, irregular pictures, etc.
The main performance characteristics of pad printing silica gel and pad printing glue for plastic toys:
1. Low viscosity and good fluidity;
2. No shrinkage, good oiling, clear printing pictures;
3. The glue is fine, the resilience is good, and the number of pad printing is many;
4. No impurities, no particles, good resilience. The pad printing silica gel is made of high-quality rubber material, added with DuPont Teflon high temperature resistant new material, processed at high temperature, and has the advantages of abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, and good printing effect. .
The production steps of the pad printing rubber head:
1. Wipe and clean the rubber head mold completely, apply a release agent, and place it in a balanced place;
2. Pad printing glue and silicone oil are poured into the measuring cup according to the proportion and mixed evenly, then add the curing agent and mix well;
3. Pour the evenly mixed pad printing glue into the glue head slowly;
4. Cover the board, and the pad printing rubber head can be demoulded after 3-4 hours.
Instruction manual for pad printing silicone products:
1. This product is stored at room temperature, in a dry bath and in a sealed container. Do not contact with water to prevent deterioration.
2. The service life of the pad printing rubber head is closely related to the size of the pattern to be printed. In the pad printing operation, the rubber head should be replaced according to the size of the pattern. For example, if you want to print a large pattern, you need to use a larger pad printing head; if you want to print a small pattern, you need to use a small rubber head. If printing large patterns and thick fonts, use a pad printing rubber head with less rigidity; on the contrary, if the pattern is small and fine, choose to use a soft pad printing rubber head.
3. The distance between the ink printing plate and the pad printing rubber head determines the maximum size of the pad used. The key to achieving a good pad printing effect is to reduce and control many variable factors in the pad printing. Generally speaking, the harder the pad printing rubber head, the better the performance; the larger the pad printing rubber head, the less image distortion will occur