The main use of plaster line mold silica gel:
Plaster line mold silica gel is suitable for all kinds of large, medium and small pieces of plaster crafts, plaster decorative building materials, construction and decoration crafts duplication and the production of silicone molds for precision pattern crafts. It can be used to make silicone molds for various large, medium and small pieces of plaster crafts, plaster lines, Roman columns, cultural stones, furniture decorations, stone figures, resin crafts, polyurethane ornaments, simulation animal and plant sculptures and other products.
The main performance characteristics of plaster line mold silica gel:
1. Good fluidity, easy to infuse, easy to drain and easy to operate.
2. The mould made is not deformed, resistant to high and low temperature, aging and swelling.
3. Good tensile force, high tearing strength, simple demoulding, and reusable.
4. Good weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low linear shrinkage (≤0.3%).
5. It can be cured quickly at room temperature, and can be specially adjusted and produced according to customer product requirements.
Operation steps of making silicone mold for plaster line:
The production of plaster line silicone molds is mainly divided into two types: filling molds and brushing molds. The filling molds are mostly; but for other products, if the pattern is simple and the product thickness is less than 0.5 meters, the filling mold is mostly used; the pattern is complex and the product thickness is greater than 0.5 meters Yes, brush molds are mostly, which can save the cost of using silica gel.
Precautions for plaster line mold silicone:
1. The amount of curing agent added should be determined by the temperature, and the temperature will be reduced if the temperature is high. If the curing agent is used too much, the silicone mold will become hard and brittle; if the curing agent is used too little, the operation time will be prolonged.
2. In order for your silicone mold to achieve the best application effect, please store the mold for at least 24 hours before using it.